To meet our social responsibility for workers and the environment, we have carefully selected suppliers who provide us with the following:
The Inks used for printing are vegan and eco-friendly!
- No toxins in the ink
- No animal by-products used to create the ink
- Safe for use on products for both adults and children
- OEKO-TEX® certified
Garments USED are Fair Wear Foundation, GOTS and OEKO-TEX 100 certified
- Fair Wear Foundation is an independent, non-profit organization striving to improve working conditions in the textile industry. The foundation is an initiative by trade organizations in the textile sector, trade unions and NGO’s.
- The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
- The OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 is an independent testing and certification system for textile raw materials, intermediate and end products at all stages of production, testing for harmful substances.
The packaging is all eco-friendly and plastic free
- Clothing is folded and shipped in a paper, weatherproof mailing bag
- Phone cases are packed into a hardback cardboard envelope
- Mugs are packed directly into a special smash-proof box
- Larger orders may ship in cardboard boxes